THANK YOU to everyone who supported our Pirates Tailgate Party benefiting The Neurofibromatosis Clinics Association, Inc. (NFCA) on June 26!!
It was a HUGE SUCCESS!!
THANK YOU to everyone who joined us for the tailgate party and the game. It was WONDERFUL to perform our National Anthem for all of you!!
THANK YOU to everyone who could not attend, but made a financial contribution to support the NFCA!!
This cause is SO near and dear to Mary Kate and my hearts.
We GREATLY APPRECIATE all of the LOVE and SUPPORT!!
Together, we raised $8,000 for the NFCA and helped to raise awareness about this terrible disease. THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
You can see photos from the event on my Facebook page!
The Neurofibromatosis Clinics Association, Inc. (NFCA) is a regional, non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about Neurofibromatosis (NF), a progressive genetic condition, and maximizing quality of life for people with NF and their families by funding clinical services, family programs and research to improve NF treatment and management.
The NFCA is committed to:
- Enhancing the delivery of individualized social services to people living with NF and their families.
- Promoting academic achievement for a brighter future
- Sustaining family programs to meet the emotional and social networking needs of this region’s NF community.
- Supporting local efforts in NF research.
- Increasing public awareness of Neurofibromatosis.